The COVID-19 pandemic has had an unprecedented impact on our lives – but our clients still need legal advice and so we’re still open.
Being physically distant doesn’t mean we should become socially disconnected. Our office is open, clean and safe.
We’re monitoring the coronavirus situation and responding to the social distancing advice appropriately. Our legal team is still available at our premises in Adelaide and Port Lincoln – but rest assured that we’ve increased our cleaning and sanitation processes in line with current advice and best practice.
In line with best practice:
- Our lawyers are available online through videoconferencing facilities if you would prefer to discuss your legal needs face-to-face, without the need to visit our premises.
- Some of our staff are working remotely from home, reducing the number of people in the Adelaide office at any given time.
- We have plenty of hand sanitiser available for staff and clients.
- We aim to see only one client at a time.
- We disinfect all surfaces each night and regularly during the day after they have been used.
These are difficult times for everyone. We want to do our bit to try and reduce your stress if we can. So if you have a problem and you need some legal help, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re still open and working hard to resolve issues for our clients.
Call us on 08 8231 6100.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Michael Fabbro, Principal